Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Month Clip Art

Orchard Chicken Kings

Finally! After more than two weeks I have time, strength, body and things to tell ....
Since returning to work after the holidays have not stopped. I have a lot of work and I also have taken seriously go to the gym, walking, and good and you need to do things in the house and such ... And truth be told, neither time, nor desire to get at the computer in the afternoon.
Many who are my friends on facebook know I'm on a diet. I do not do anything wrong, I've already lost a kilo and a half and not two weeks :-) I'm still very motivated, but there are days like yesterday that the body was asking me fresh and I ate a pastry palm compensate ... but I knew a good night. To see if under the 4-5 kilillos that I have plenty!
This soup, plus warm to these cold bodies that happen, is very rich, very healthy and perfect for our diet. I've been taking at night: a good dish and then a skim yogurcito and I was so happy.
INGREDIENTS (6-8 people):
  • A chicken carcass with two wings
  • beautiful
  • 2 sticks celery
    white
  • 1 medium leek or 2 small
  • 200 gr.
  • green beans 1 medium zucchini
  • Salt Water



PREPARATION:
  • We washed leeks, celery sticks, green beans and zucchini. The cut to taste (I medium pieces). The only squash I peeled half for the dish color.
  • In a large pot put about two liters of water with the vegetables. Add salt. We
  • fire and when it boils, add the shell and the wings, having cleansed of fat and skin.
  • When everything is cooked through and see that the broth has thickened just a bit thanks to the chicken, turn away. My perfect doneness is when the vegetables are cooked and slightly crispy celery is still (I do not remember exactly, but falls to 30 minutes boiling)
  • We took the shell and the wings. Aside the pieces of meat from bones and add to broth.
* If you can freeze it is much or tunearla: I beat her with a light quesito (per dish) and a tad of pepper, some diced ham over and scrumptious pa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment